Sunday, March 27, 2011

Introduction

Hi, I'm Nancy.  This blog is to share with you how my writing is going, especially, my current writing which is my autobiography or memoir.  Yesterday I went to a publishing consortium meeting where we learned about writing a query letter.  I'll share in another post the key aspects a literary agent wants to know when you are seeking their services.  We also learned that social networking is essential to promoting our books, so I just purchased a really helpful text called, Social Networking for Seniors (I'm not admitting my age.  I just thought the book would be in lay terms which it is.)

My current book-in-process is currently titled, A Deep Heart.  It is taken from a quote by St. Augustine about human beings--Those who pursue a spiritual path develop a "deep heart."

Thanks and tune in for more.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following your progress Nancy - and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete